- Difficulty looking up, down, left or right
- Pain or numbness radiating into the bilateral upper trapezius muscles, shoulder blades, or even down your arms.
- Headaches that originate in the neck or that wrap around your forehead.
- Difficulty with prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, twisting
- Stiffness with difficulty getting out of bed or standing up out of the chair.
- Pain or numbness that seems to radiate into the hips, buttocks or down the legs.
- Inability to stand up straight, with shifted posture to the left or right to avoid pain.
If you have experienced any of the symptoms above, you are likely suffering from a mechanical neck or back problem. Mechanical neck and back pain is easily treated with the McKenzie method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT). Come to Rise Physical Therapy to get a thorough assessment to understand your pain so you can learn how to best treat it.